IPHB Goa Vacancy 2021 Apply for 100 Staff Nurse, LDC, and Other Jobs
Recruitment Organization – Institute of Psychiatry and Human Behaviour (IPHB), Goa
Total No. of Vacancies– 100 Posts
Name of Post, No. of Vacancies, Educational Qualification is following –
1.Matron, 01 Post, B.Sc (Nursing), 3 Years working experience and Knowledge of Konkani
- Staff Nurse, 74 Posts, B.Sc (Nursing), and Registration Certificate
- Artist cum Photographer, 01 Post, Matriculation and Diploma in Art, 3 years working experience
- Junior Technician, 01 Post, B.Sc with Chemistry and Knowledge of Konkani
- Pharmacist, 02 Post, Diploma in Pharmacy and Registration certificate and knowledge of Konkani.
- Steward, 01 Post, Graduation in Science and relevant experience
- Recreational Therapist, 01 Post, SSCE or equivalent, Certificate course in physical education, Knowledge of Konkani.
- Lower Division Clerk, 16 Post,10+2 and Diploma in Computer.
- Multi-Tasking Staff, 03 Post, Matriculation Pass
Age Limit– Maximum 45 Years. Upper age relaxation will be given as per rules and regulations.
Job Location – Goa
Application Fee – No Fee
How to Apply – Interested Candidates should read the full details of the recruitment notification before applying online. suitable and eligible candidates may apply online using the web link given below on this page. After submission of the online application, send the printed copy of the application to the given address.
Address – Director, Institute of Psychiatry and Human Behaviour. Bambolim Goa – 403202
Last Date to Apply Online – 9 March 2021
Recruitment Notification – Click here
Official Website– https://iphb.goa.gov.in/