NCL Singrauli Recruitment 2020 for 52 Paramedical Staff Vacancy
Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) has released a recruitment notification for various positions of Trainee paramedical staff. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online latest by 10/03/2020. NCL Singrauli Recruitment 2020 related details are given below –
Total No. of Vacancies – 52 posts
Name of Post — Total No. of Vacancies — Educational Qualification
- Staff Nurse – 14 posts – Intermediate and Diploma in A Grade Nursing course
- Pharmacist – 06 Posts – Intermediate with Science and Diploma in Pharmacy
- Technician (Pathological) – Diploma in Pathology – 10 Posts – Diploma in Pathology
- Technician (Radiographer) – – 07 posts – Diploma in Radiography
- Physiotherapist – 01 Post – Diploma in Physiotherapy
- Technician (Dietician) – 01 Post – Diploma in Dietics
- Junior Technician (ECG) – 08 Post – 10+2 with two years working experience
- Technician (Dental) – 02 Post –10+2 with Diploma in Dentistry
- Audiometry Technician – 03 Posts – Intermediate with Diploma in Audiometry
Age Limit – (As reckoned on 10/03/2020) – Not below 18 years and not more than 30 years. Relaxation in the upper age limit will be given as per the rules of the government.
Job Location – Singrauli, Sonebhadra ( U.P.)
Selection Process – Written Test
The date for downloading Admit Card – 15/03/2020 (tentative)
Date of Written Test – 29/03/2020 (Tentative)
Examination Centre – Singrauli, Sonebhadra at U.P.
Application Fee – For SC/ST/PWD/ EXSM/ or Staff of NCL – No Fee
For UR/ OBC/EWS – Rs. 500/-
How to Apply – Interested Candidates are suggested to read the full description of Recruitment notification before applying. To Know Recruitment Notification Details and to do online applications go through the web links available below on this web page.
NCL Recruitment Notification Details – Click Here
Apply Online – Click Here
Official Website of NCL – http://nclcil.in/
Opening Date of Online Application – 15/02/2020
Closing Date of Online Application – 10/03/2020.