NMDC Recruitment 2022 Apply for 200 Workmen Trainee Vacancy
National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) has released a vacancy notification for filling up 200 vacant posts of Workmen Trainee in various disciplines. Vacancy related details are given below –
NMDC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details –
Recruitment Organization – National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC)
Name of Post– Workmen Trainee
Total No. of Vacancies– 200 Posts
Discipline wise Post Name, No. of Vacancy, Educational Qualification –
1. Field Attendant (Trainee) – 43 Posts, Middle-Class Pass or ITI
2.Maintenance Assistant (Trainee) – 125 Post, ITI in Fitter / Welding/ Motor Mechanic/ Machinist/ Auto Electrician/ Diesel Mechanic/ Electrical Trade.
3. MCO Trainee, 04 Posts, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
4. HEM Mechanic (Trainee) Gr-III, 10 Post, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
5. Electrician (Trainee) Gr-III, 07 Post, Diploma in Electrical Engineering with Industrial / Domestic Electrical Installation Certificate
6. Blaster (Trainee) – Gr-II – 02 Post, Matriculation or ITI with Blaster / Mining Mate Certificate and First Aid Certificate & 03 years working experience in blasting operation.
7. QCA (Trainee) Gr III – 09 Post – Graduation in Chemistry/ Geology and one-year working experience in sampling work.
Age Limit – For All posts – 18 to 30 years.
Pay Scale – For Post Serial No. 01 – Rs. 18,100-31,850/-
For Post Serial No. 02 & 03 – Rs.18,700-32,940/- Per Month.
For Remaining All posts – Rs. 19,900-35,040/- Per Month.
Job Location – Hyderabad (Telangana)
Selection Process – Written Test, Physical Ability Test / Trade Test.
NMDC Recruitment 2022 How to Apply –
Application Fee – UR / OBC/ EWS – Rs. 150/-, SC/ST/PH/EXSM – No Fee.
Mode of Payment – Through Credit or Debit Card / UPI/ Net Banking.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates are suggested to must read the full details of the official notification before applying online. Suitable and Eligible Candidates may apply online by using the web link provided below on this page.
Important Dates –
Starting Date to Apply Online – 10/02/2022
Last Date to Apply Online –02/03/2022
Important Links –
Recruitment Details – Click Here
Apply Link – Click Here
(Link will be activated on 10/02/2022)
Official Website– www.nmdc.co.in