NPCIL Sarkari Jobs India 2022 Apply for 42 Assistant Grade, Steno & Other Post
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has released a vacancy notification for filling up 42 vacant posts of Assistant Grade, Stenographer, and others. Recruitment related details like No. of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, How to Apply, etc are written below –
NPCIL Sarkari Jobs India 2022 Vacancy Details –
Recruitment Organization – Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL )
Total No. of Vacancies– 42 Posts
Name of Post, No. of Vacancies, Educational Qualification –
1. Scientific Assistant -C (Safety Supervisor),– 03 Posts, Diploma in Mechanical /Electrical Engineering OR B.Sc with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subject with 50% marks and Diploma Certificate in Industrial safety and 04 years working Experience /
2. Nurse – A, 02 Posts, Graduation or equivalent in Nursing
3. Assistant Grade I (HR),– 13 Post, Bachelor Degree in any discipline with 50% marks.
4. Assistant Grade I (F&A) – 11 Posts, Bachelor Degree in any discipline with 50% marks.
5. Assistant Grade I (C&MM) – 04 Posts, Bachelor Degree in any discipline with 50% marks.
6. Steno Grade I – 09 Posts, Bachelor Degree in any discipline with 50% marks.
Age Limit– Minimum 18 years, Maximum – 35 years.
Note – To Know post-wise qualification and Age limit, go through official notification details.
NPCIL Sarkari Jobs India 2022 How to Apply –
Apply Mode – Online
Application Fee – No Fee
How to Apply – Interested Candidates should read the full details of the official notification before applying. It is available on the official website of NPCIL through a web link provided below on this page. Suitable and Eligible Candidates may apply online by using the web link provided below on this page.
Important Dates –
Starting Date to Apply Online – 10/02/2022
Last Date to Apply Online – 02/03/2022
Important Links –
Recruitment Details – Click Here
Apply Link – Click Here
Official Website– www.npcil.nic.in